PTS Launches New, More-Robust Website
Pediatric Therapeutic Services (PTS), Inc. today unveiled a new and dramatically improved website featuring an easier user interface, enhanced navigation, more-extensive information, and even a new media center, making it the premier online destination for school teachers and administrators seeking advanced therapy staffing solutions for districts, charter schools, and early intervention programs throughout the expanding region that the company serves.
"Our objective is always to provide a higher level of performance for our customers and the children that we serve,” said PTS Managing Partner Pamela Hackett. “This new website – ‘PTS 2.0’ – is the manifestation of that focus online, and should also provide our organization opportunities for continuous content improvement over time.”
The redesigned site reinforces the organization’s customer focus, emphasizing intuitive usability and speed-to-desired-information. Thee user interface and navigation strategy have been significantly improved so it is now easier than ever for site visitors to find what they are looking for.
“Our goal is to provide as much information as possible in an organized, manageable hierarchy,” noted PTS’ other Managing Partner, Diana Fongheiser. “So ultimately teachers and school administrators can make the most-informed decision possible.”
“We already provide a very robust, password-accessible ‘Team’ site for our network therapists,” Fongheiser continued. “This new website brings our public web presence into perfect alignment.”
Website improvements unveiled today include:
- A new user interface and navigation strategy, for greater ease-of-use.
- New content which goes beyond the services PTS provides and introduces the classroom solutions which result.
- An expanded community relations section which provides even more information about the organization’s ties to the local area and the broader global community in which we all live.
- More extensive resource centers where teachers and administrators can find downloadable information or links to other relevant organizations and information.
- A new and comprehensive FAQ, so users can familiarize themselves with PTS services or reacquaint themselves with the terms and concepts of the therapy world.
- A more-robust media center which provides both current and historical information about PTS initiatives, including the introduction of a new graphics and multimedia section for easier press content compilation.
- Direct links to recently launched Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn pages, allowing easier access to the PTS Team in the world of social media.
“We want to provide the best possible user experience,” Hackett concluded, "because the more informed the decision-makers in our school systems are about the pediatric therapy services we provide, the better the results will be for children in the communities we serve."
About Pediatric Therapeutic Services (PTS)
Pediatric Therapeutic Services (PTS) Inc. provides advanced therapy staffing solutions to school districts, charter schools, and early intervention programs. The organization integrates comprehensive therapy management with related services and program supports to streamline operations, reduce costs, and improve classroom performance.
PTS was included on Inc. Magazine's list of the 5,000 fastest-growing, private companies in America and ‘Philadelphia’s 100 Fasting Growing Companies’ for 2007, 2008, and 2009. In November of 2009, The Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce named PTS recipient of its Customer Service of the Year Award. In both 2009 and 2010, PTS was named an American Business Awards ‘Stevie Award for Women in Business’ Finalist for Best Overall Service Business in the USA.
Founded in 1998, PTS is headquartered in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, USA, serving southeastern PA, northern DE, southwestern CT, southeastern NY, and all of NJ. Visit PTS online at http://www.pts-inc.net
525 Fayette Street
Conshohocken, PA 19428